Awesome Autumn Palette 2016
- Grey, Meredith – a soft cosy color perfect for a calm cup of tea on a doctor’s day off
- Burnt Pumpkin – the classic spiced orange
- Sunlight Leaf – calm yellow that hints at its history as a green
- Cosy Leopard – a napping wild print
- Emerald City – inspired by the deep green sparkles off of Elliot Bay
- Officer Olive – hardly camoflauge more like punk rock
- Blueberry Jam – berry picking season is over but flavor is not
- Empress Purple – a royal splash of eggplant
- Licorice in Amsterdam – tangy dark sweetness
- Sparkles – it’s up there twice on purpose
Picking clothing for the season change is as much about what you already have as what you want to add.
I challenged myself to create a palette that infused classic autumn colors with unexpected elements. Choosing classics like burnt orange. Developing new seasonal ideas, such as blueberry jam. And adding in some fun by doubling down on the sparkles!.
Keep an eye out for these style elements on the Amara In Seattle Instagram and please let me know in the comments how you would add these style elements into your fall 2016 fashion journey.
Amara In Seattle